Information Publication Scheme (IPS)
Amendments to the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) introduced an Information Publication Scheme (IPS) which requires Australian Government agencies to publish certain information on a website from 1 May 2011.
The purpose of this website is to ensure the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations fulfills the requirements of the IPS by allowing you to search and access the information the department is required to publish.
Some of the information you can find on this website includes:
- the department’s Publication Plan
- details of the department’s organisational structure and its functions and powers
- details of statutory appointments
- the department's annual reports
- details of current consultations being run by the department
- information the department routinely provides to Parliament
- the department’s Disclosure Log
- the department’s operational information